
This past year we have had the opportunity to visit an orphanage that houses some Deaf children. As soon as I walked into this place I wanted to take them home! They are so sweet and fun, if you saw them, you would want to take them home too! Usually when we go, we bring some arts and crafts to do, games to play, and perform a drama of a story from the Bible. They really like seeing the dramas and chatting with us. We are also in the process of making plans for our Deaf summer camp. It will be the first week in August at a camp near Lake Kalocsa. We will be providing a program for the children of arts and crafts, games, sports, and Bible stories. We currently have a small group of Deaf children and some hearing children of Deaf families signed up. We would really like if we could also have the Deaf children from the orphanage join us and we are really hopeful that we can raise enough funds for them to come. If you would like to help with the funding for them to come, you can click on the donate button to the right and donate through paypal. We are excited about the camp and praying they will see the love of Christ in us.

1 comment:
I just came to your blog to catch up and I'm glad I did! THanks for faithfully sending out your newsletters and being so honest and transparent in them. I'm so proud of you guys and the work you're doing!
Post a Comment