I was recently listening to a Christmas song by BarlowGirl. It starts with these lyricsHmmm my Baby
Heaven sent you to me
All the worlds been praying
Who will Save?
But who am I
That here tonight
I hold the one
Who’ll Bring us life
Hallelujah,
We’ve been found
A child is born
To save us now
Hallelujah light has come
A Savior who will set us free
A Promise for those who believe
Heaven sent you to me
All the worlds been praying
Who will Save?
But who am I
That here tonight
I hold the one
Who’ll Bring us life
Hallelujah,
We’ve been found
A child is born
To save us now
Hallelujah light has come
A Savior who will set us free
A Promise for those who believe
As I was listening and singing along, I also happened to be holding Brooklynn in my arms and singing to her and thanking God for her. But as I was staring at her little face and singing, I started thinking about Mary singing to her little baby Jesus. She knew this baby came to save the world, but did she know he would die doing it? I can't imagine being in her place. It really makes you look differently at how God sacrificed his only Son to save us from the evil of this world so we could live forever with him. Having a baby really changes how you see Christmas and God's amazing grace.
Do you hear the Angels
Sing for you my baby
Men and kings have come to
Bow to you
But here in my arms
So close to me
The son of God
Now all can see
Hallelujah We’ve been found
A child is born to save us now
Jesus Halleluiah light has come
A savior set us free
So praise to God on high
He has heard our cry
Sing for you my baby
Men and kings have come to
Bow to you
But here in my arms
So close to me
The son of God
Now all can see
Hallelujah We’ve been found
A child is born to save us now
Jesus Halleluiah light has come
A savior set us free
So praise to God on high
He has heard our cry
No comments:
Post a Comment