(not necessarily in order of importance)
1. The view of the city from the top of the Citadel, especially at night when all the lights come on
2. Amazing ice cream
3. Beautiful old buildings
4. Marcipan candies
5. New friends I've met who have helped me to love this country
6. Walking down the Danube, especially at night : )
7. So many beautiful old castles and places that look like a princess fairy land
8. Church bells ringing
9. Wonderful pastries
10. Really beautiful classical music
11. The street with my name on it
12. Our great apartment and that we live right in the center of town
13. Vörösmarty Tér
14. The Little Princess
15. Central Market Hall
16. Veszprém
17. Városliget Park
18. The musical festival we went to
19. The Art Museum
20. Cinnamon lattes at Gerbaud
21. Music playing in the streets
22. Easy transportation
23. Very clean
24. Margit Island
25. Walking across the bridges
26. Crepes
27. Hungarian Sign Language
28. Fresh berries
29. Cappy Ice Fruit Apple Pear drink
30. The love the people have for their cultural history and how they enjoy sharing it with us
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear that you are finding things to enjoy there! I can't even go to another state without having issues, especially with food! I will start praying for your health too. I can't wait to hear more about your ministry there!!!
Yup...things that used to be okay to eat can get you all hung up.....remember the BRAT diet.....
Bananas
Rice
Apple sauce
Toast
But I LOVE your list.....I want to know more about the HSL....(Hungarian Sign Language)...
LOVE
Chris P.
Post a Comment